Arkaba Woolshed sits at the base of the impressive Wilpena Pound in the Flinders Range; It was built in 1856 and still operates today as a working sheep station.
Location: Flinders Range, South Australia
Exposure: 1 minute 20 seconds
F Stop: f/22
- For more framing choices please get in touch to discuss your options
- Our standard colour for matt board is black or white, but different colours can be arranged to suit your decor. We will contact you after your order to discuss your preference.
- All Simon Beedle photographs include freight.
- Please be advised that the purchase price for each photograph will increase as the edition is selling out.
- Prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Australian goods and service tax (GST).
- Due to web and monitor limitations we can assure that your final print will be of superior colour, saturation and quality.